Updated with two new-to-the-site poems that appeared in Storm Cellar 2.3, we’re pleased offer a superb selection from Angela Veronica Wong [>>]:
What it is, kids?!?! Have you ever been this excited I think not.
For the 2014 Pushcart best of the small presses &c. &c. no particular order:
- Alida Winternheimer – “Wild Animal” (story, issue 2.3)
- Angela Veronica Wong – “Elsa Finds New Moles on Her Body” (poem, issue 2.3)
- Gary Jackson – “MacArthur eats dinner with The Atomic Man” (poem, issue 3.1)
- Amber Edmondson – “Here, Together, We Breathe” (poem, issue 3.1)
- Eric Thompson – “Index” (poem, issue 3.1)
- Josette Kubaszyk – “In the Never-Never” (memoir, issue 3.1)
These choices were really hard y’all!!!! So condolences to the nominees and their families.
Thee Storme Cellare Crewe