We’re always looking for more amazing work over here.
Dear Readers, about this time each year the Pushcart nomination season offers an opportunity to honor a few of our authors. These choices are tough, as we love all the work we publish, and everyone on the team helped out. For the Pushcart Prizes XLI we nominate:
- Emily Cornell du Houx – “Sinkhole Tourism” (short fiction, #4.3)
- Harmony Neal – “Phoenix” (short fiction, #4.2)
- Caleb Tankersley – “We Have a City” (flash, #4.3)
- Christine Bettis – “Lots” (poetry, #4.3)
- Sea Sharp – “The Tall Grass Shuffles” (poetry, #4.2)
- Jen Coleman – “Dreaming Your Silence as a Postal Service Error, 2005” (poetry, #4.3)
Check out issues 4.3 and 4.2, and get your copies here. We’d be falling down on the job if we didn’t mention you can subscribe (& order gift subscriptions) thisaway. Also and too, share your work. Read on!